Monday 12 May 2008

Welcome to my blog.

Hello poker world, my name is Platonic and I 'm a full time poker player. I'm pretty fucking good at it if I do say so myself. Some see me as arrogant but with skillz like me who wouldn't be. You can decide for yourselves. I've made this blog to track my poker progress.

I currently CRUSH the £20 NO LIMIT hold em tables on the cryptologic network but I will hopefully be moving up to £50NL then £100NL then £500NL then £1000NL etc pretty soon. Most of the time I choose to buy in for around £10-£14 which seems to be a hot topic of debate at the tables and people are constantly ripping into me because of this. They just don't understand the game the way I do. I'll reveal why I buy in short in a future post if there is enough demand for it.

Anyway, I'm off too make some £££££s, I'll post some hands to educate you later.

Platonic_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety 2mg xanax street price - xanax pills order