Thursday 29 May 2008

Fk me what can I say?

This is an honor all you gruffnuts (those little bits of crap that stick to ya ass) I don’t even know comes here and tells me to get a life. This is incredible I never realized my little rants could make such a difference in the world.

Break even at best lol that fkin kills me. Hate till ya hearts content but know that you pay for me to sit there taking the p!ss out of ya. TA.

I must confess to being a little disheartened at having to communicate to my loyal fans in this way but i refuse to talk to any of you FUCKWITS at the tables any more.

£1300 p this month (with rakeback and bonus) has fortunately paid for this sad cu nts CHELSEA season ticket. Though unfortunately I do not have enough to get Drogba shot (Anyone who can help with that make donations at willie hills in the usual manner)

To those who are offended by me ha ha ha ha eat my sh!t and die you are the products of split condoms and live only to remind people why abortion remains legal. And these regulars ha ha ha ha ha anonymous regulars ha ha ha ha ha don’t be scared I stack you daily I’l stack u if I know who you are or not. Fkin grow a pair.

Loyal fans this is the one and only the king you all love the undisputed heavyweight champ of the small stakes poker your man our god the real plat.

Peace out to everyone except clownia, jb, jpg, sh!tfields, junkie, lisaDonk and saltySh!tb0ll0x.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Plato,you wanna see me STARK BOLLOCK NAKED on webcam?Email me,Spudsalad@doublebarrel.com to arrange.

Anonymous said...

Whats the bit where u stack loser18 easily?I was playin last night when he arrived at a table after seein the blog,and he claims hes checked his hand history database and has NEVER played a single hand vs you.

Anonymous said...

We all knew you are a crazy eccentric weirdo but i think everyone will agree this last post just confirms your insanity.But 300 hours for £1300,well done,to be honest,i didnt even think you won as much as that.

Anonymous said...

Im Gulkines and i flat out refuse to play you Platonic, no way can i handle your heat. Please dont move up to my stakes, ive already been searching other sites to move my roll too incase the unthinkable happens and you move upto £40/£80nl. I know other regulars are very worried at high stakes incase you do make the jump from 20nl £15 buyin strategy upto £40/£80nl. I guess the only thing that might mess up your buyin strategy is you cant buyin for £15 at higher levels. Time for changeof gameplan i guess on that front.

Anyway im off to get ready for vegas, leave some fish for me when i get back in 5 weeks time.

Platonic_ said...

"Whats the bit where u stack loser18 easily?I was playin last night when he arrived at a table after seein the blog,and he claims hes checked his hand history database and has NEVER played a single hand vs you."

Well I'm affraid to tell you that he is either telling porkie pies or there was some kind of error in his database

Ill find the hand later and I will prove that I STSCKED LOSER16

Anonymous said...

your the worst player on 10p 20p platonic! i play you regularly and you are too aggressive for your own good.

spudsalad!

Anonymous said...

hey plutonic i heard you wear a shellsuit and a crash helmut and addidas sambas at the no limit games you crush.

is this true? nice blog btw .

you are popular for a guy who crushes the game. are you loser18 having a laugh?

Anonymous said...

hi sir plat ,
waterstones would like to be first in offering you 4 buy ins for the rights to your autobiography. thats 4 of your buy ins (£52.00 GBP)
INTERESTED EMAIL ME whatajokeur@realbadloser.com

yours in poker pepperking xx

Anonymous said...

ok any you regulars fancy a heads up match?????

mano a mano plato v anyone

10p 20p any time anyplace

just let me know

i will win
the great plato!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Platonic,if you're so good,why the hell do you have to go your dog shit picking up job for council?Show me any of the other successful regulars who have the need to go out and work?Ok,Loser18 has his Mcdonalds day shift but thats an exception.

Anonymous said...

eh jpg? i have a dog shit fetish do you have a problem with that? thats the only reason i took the job!!! you could be my understudy just like you are at poker. my skills are superior to you and all. i could pack my job with the amounts you donate to me.

Anonymous said...

eh jpg? i have a dog shit fetish do you have a problem with that? thats the only reason i took the job!!! you could be my understudy just like you are at poker. my skills are superior to you and all. i could pack my job with the amounts you donate to me.

Anonymous said...

eh? eh? eh?

you need help!!!!

ring an66dy